Official Inside Flow Logos and Brand Assets
All Inside Flow Logos can be downloaded below. This is only available for certified instructors and teachers with an active license.
01 - Protect the Inside Flow brand and balance it with your brand
We respectfully request that you support our efforts to enforce the Inside Flow® Trademarks and take steps to use them properly and avoid confusion or misuse. If you have any questions concerning the proper use of the Inside Flow® Trademarks, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please avoid representing the Inside Flow brand in a way that:
- Implies sponsorship or endorsement.
- Inside Flow is a part of your brand for example by using the word Inside Flow in your social media account names. Use your own name to represent yourself.
02 - Keep the word Inside Flow consistent
- Keep the letter "I" and "F" in Inside Flow capitalized and in the same font size and style as the content surrounding it.
- Keep the words "Inside" and "Flow" separated. Don't use versions as "InsideFlow", "insideflow" or "inside flow". The only time we use a different version is for the hashtag #insideflow.
- Don’t modify, abbreviate or translate the word Inside Flow to a different language or by using non-English characters.
- Don’t combine "Inside" or "Inside Flow" with your own brand.
- Don’t combine any part of the Inside Flow brand with a company name, other trademarks, or generic terms.
03 - Usage
Those planning to use Inside Flow’s assets in any broadcast, radio, out-of-home advertising, or print larger than 21.0 x 29.7 cm (A4 size) need to request permission via email@example.com.