Official Inside Flow Community Guidelines
§1 We support each other
- As Inside Flow teacher, you are not above your student. At the same time, you do your best to create the energy, so your students can flow and feel the magic.
- As professionals, we are always on time and well prepared.
- We commit to enriching the community by communicating with truthfulness, honesty, and kindness.
- When we teach a sequence from another teacher, we give the credit to that teacher.
- According to your status level, you are allowed to hold masterclasses, workshops and trainings. Please read the level guides carefully.
- With every new level you reach, you become more and more experienced teaching Inside Flow. Until you have reached the Junior Teacher level yourself, we recommend focussing on teaching officially verified Inside Flows from Pro, Senior and Junior Teachers. Of course, we do not want to pull the brakes on your creativity. If you feel like creating an Inside Flow earlier during your path of growth on your own, then ask for feedback from your mentor, so that you continuously offer your students the best of your teaching skills.
- We always use the #insideflow so we can get connected on Social Media.
- We never post the whole sequence of the flow on social media platforms like Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Facebook, WeChat, etc. We post a short video with a maximum length of 60 sec to promote Inside Flow classes and events.
- Only with the permission of Inside Flow Official, you can publish a full flow.
- When Inside Flow content is planned to be published to broad audiences (Magazines, TV, Online Show, Big Events, ...) you need to get the approval of Inside Flow Official.
- On-demand content is exclusively available on tintyoga.com. You are not allowed to record Inside Flow content (such as classes, workshops, trainings, etc.) to publish on the web or to distribute in any other way.
- When we post the Flow of another teacher, we give credit to that teacher by tagging his social profile or linking to his/her teacher profile on insideflow.com.
- When we see misbehavior, we kindly remind the misbehaving person about the guidelines.
§3 Logo & Brand Usage
- We use the Logo and Brand of Inside Flow with respect and present it in the best way possible.
- It is recommended to hire a professional designer for your posters, flyers, and websites.
- We don't change the color or shape of the logos. Please check here to see the latest version of our logos.
- It’s only permitted to use the logo & brand for classes, workshops and trainings (according to your status). It is prohibited to use the logo & brand for own merchandise products and clothes or any other use other than outlined above.
- Don't include Inside Flow as part of your brand for example by using the word Inside Flow in your social media account names. Use your own name to represent yourself.
Helps us to protect the community
Welcome to Inside Flow's Guideline violation reporting form, where you can assist us in protecting our intellectual property rights around the world. Here, you can submit confidential reports to Inside Flow Official if you suspect an individual or entity is using Inside Flow's intellectual property (e.g., trademarks or copyrights) without a license or if you see violations of our guidelines. Our goal is to protect the community that we've worked so hard to create.
Please keep in mind that the information is kept confidential to the extent allowable by law.
Thank you for your loyalty to the Inside Flow community!
- Inside Flow, Community Lead