Your Questions, Our Answers
First of all, there are a lot of things you can do without an account like look for events and trainings, get to know Inside Flow and more.
But if you want more you will need to sign up (don't worry, the Flow Lover account is for free). With a free account you have your own profile, you can write messages, get access to some of the videos, music and be an active part of the community. And you can start collecting TRC (Training Credits).
Especially for those who are an Inside Flow teacher, the higher levels bring a lot of new benefits and things you are allowed to do. For example, access all video and music material, as well as join special groups and post your events and classes.
For everyone wanting to teach Inside Flow, an official Inside Flow Teacher account with an active license is mandatory.
You can find more information about the different levels and benefits here: Levels & Benefits
We have created a grace period for everyone who started teaching Inside Flow before Dec 31 2020. Until June 30 2021, you can continue to teach regular classes without an active license. Starting with July 1 2021, everyone teaching Inside Flow needs an official teacher account with an active license. If you want to teach masterclasses and workshops, you need a license right now.
Without an account, you can't collect training credits and your events won't be visible to the Inside Flow Community. All Levels & Benefits stated here can't be applied to you.
This platform is here to help you grow and become a successful teacher. We will do our best to help you.
It depends, like always. But here are some useful things and pages to get you started:
Get started by signing up for free as an Inside Flow Lover:
Practice and learn with online classes:
TINT Yoga - Inside Flow
Find a class in your region:
Do the fundamentals teacher training to become a silver instructor:
Inside Flow Fundamentals - Online Teacher Training
(This online training will give you enough credits after successful completion to become a silver instructor.)
You can find more information here: Levels & Benefits
- Search & find events
- Publish your own events
- Access to brand and marketing materials
- Follow others
- Connect with others (incl. messaging)
- Track your teacher level
- Post images and videos from your events
- Listen to Inside Flow playlists
- Present yourself with an official Inside Flow profile
Please read more about levels and benefits here.
Register here for free
Training Credits (TRC)One training credit refers to an hour you learned Inside Flow. Included are all events that are longer than 2 hours and taught by Teachers with the Junior level or higher: Masterclasses, Workshops, Concerts, Retreats, and Teacher Trainings. Important: Regular Inside Flow classes and events shorter than 2 hours don't count for TRC.
Example: You attended a 3-hour Inside Flow workshop from a Senior Teacher. This will be eligible to 3h x 1 credit/hour = 3 TRC.
With every new training that you participate in and every new teacher level you reach, you become more and more experienced with Inside Flow. And with every new level, you receive more benefits and responsibility within our community. So make sure to always submit your TRCs to insideflow.com.
CertificatesAs a Junior Teacher, Senior Teacher, Pro Teacher, Master Teacher and as an officially registered partner, you can issue your own certificates for events (except for teacher trainings). We created a certificate template that you can adapt at certain parts to fit your needs (such as adding your logo, your signature, etc.). Please reach out to email@example.com to receive more information.
We agree, the difference between a regular class and a master is not easy. In our understanding, a regular class is an Inside Flow session from your regular class plan where the focus is on practice and having fun. The class mostly has a duration between 60 and 75 minutes.
- is, in comparison to a regular class, an intensified practice class of 90 to 120 minutes of Inside Flow. This special format is solely about learning and flowing through one Inside Flows. It must not be on a weekly regular schedule.
Other event types:
- is an at least 2 hour long class format that usually has a specific focus topic. Through, for example, an alignment excursion it takes a step further and transmits more detailed knowledge. The additional deep-dive should not be a randomly chosen topic but a good fit to the Inside Flow you teach.
- Example: If the Inside Flows you teach includes a handstand, it makes sense to take time out of your workshop to explain the correct alignment of a handstand, give options for the different students’ levels, and practice it in pairs.
- is an approx. 4 hour event where you’ll learn approx. three Inside Flows by one or more Senior and Pro Teachers.
- The concert is all about the emotional and joyful atmosphere, the music creates and a special location fosters. It further aims to strengthen the connection with the heart and the connection between the practitioners.
- In the GAS region (DACH), concerts are usually called “Klang des Herzens” (engl.: sound of the heart)
- is a multi-day national or international event that offers a big schedule of Inside Flow classes. Attendees of the conference can choose independently which class they’d like to participate in. It creates the impression of a yoga festival.
- teaches the theory of Inside Flow as well as several Inside Flow sequences.
- Both Inside Flow lovers and Inside Flow teachers can attend a teacher training. While Inside Flow lovers are trained to become Inside Flow Silver Instructors, practitioners who are already Inside Flow teachers join to gain more TRC.
- Only Senior, Pro and Master Teachers can lead teacher trainings (check the leaderboard on insideflow.com for Senior and Pro Teachers worldwide).
Important: In order for your participants to submit their TRC for a masterclass or any other training/workshop you will need to issue a certificate or confirmation to the participants with the name of the masterclass, date, duration, and name of the participant. This is only possible for Juniors and higher. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.