|Event Date / Time:|
50-hour Inside Flow Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Flow with the me, Young Ho Kim, founder of Inside Flow, and the best Inside Flow teachers in the world.
Each Class is designed to flow with eclectic modern music, with the grand finale of the class being a perfectly sequenced flow to a special song. Based on the yogic philosophy SPANDA - the pulsation of nature - we embody the Spanda with our breath and our movement.
Experience the unity of Movement, Breath, Heart and Music!
This training is for Inside Flow teachers and Inside Flow lovers who practice it regularly.
You will not only deepen your practice and knowledge about Inside Flow during this week, you will also feel the strong Inside Flow community around the globe.
THIS TRAINING WILL FOCUS ON:
- Creating harmonious unity between breath and movement to deepen our understanding of yoga asanas.
- Constructing and articulating strong intelligent sequencing.
- Establishing rhythm and pace while teaching.
- Designing playlists for an Inside Flow class & connecting the sequence to a deeper intention.
- Learning functional breathing techniques.
Please note that the training will be a total of 50-hours certification, made up of 36 contact hours (in-person lessons) with 14 hours non-contact (assignments, group work and post-training actions etc).
|Event Type (Offline/Online):|