Privacy settings may have prevented some items from showing.
Please update your search criteria and try again
THIS TRAINING WILL FOCUS ON:
- Creating harmonious unity between breath and movement to deepen our understanding of yoga asanas.
- Constructing and articulating strong intelligent sequencing.
- Diving deep into the special technique of Inside Flow and fully understanding the specific flows, transitions and pace.
- Establishing rhythm and pace while teaching.
- Designing playlists for an Inside Flow class & connecting the sequence to a deeper intention.
- Learning functional breathing techniques.
The training will be a total of 50-hours led by Young Ho Kim. (36 hours are in-person lessons with 14 hours non-contact assignments, group work and post-training actions.)
Six days of training and including an Inside Flow concert on the seventh day learning multiple flows together!
Mats, changing rooms and showers available.