Privacy settings may have prevented some items from showing.
Please update your search criteria and try again
THIS TRAINING WILL FOCUS ON:
- Creating harmonious unity between breath and movement to deepen our understanding of yoga asanas.
- Constructing and articulating strong intelligent sequencing.
- Diving deep into the special technique of Inside Flow and fully understanding the specific flows, transitions and pace.
- Establishing rhythm and pace while teaching.
- Designing playlists for an Inside Flow class & connecting the sequence to a deeper intention.
- Learning functional breathing techniques.
The training will be a total of 50-hours led by Young Ho Kim. (36 hours are in-person lessons with 14 hours non-contact assignments, group work and post-training actions.)
Six days of training and including an Inside Flow concert on the seventh day learning multiple flows together!
Mats, changing rooms and showers available.
Conscious Minds® is an all-day festival offering yoga classes with live music, mindfulness, performers and entertainment, and exhibitors focused on health and awareness. The festival offers a unique yoga experience that suits everyone!
At 11 am and at 6:50 pm, Young Ho Kim, supported by Senior Teacher Julia from Germany and four Junior Teachers from Sweden, Luxembourg and Germany, will entertain the huge crowd at Stockholm Stadium with some fine Inside Flow yoga.
Moreover, there will be lots of Swedish music and other yoga teachers on the stages throughout the day!
See full program here: https://consciousminds.se/program
If you book through Junior Teacher Eva from Sweden, you can receive a 20 % discount on the ticket price: https://www.yogamedeva.com/